A couple of weeks ago I took some portraits of Dan Griffiths in his Grenadier Guards uniform. Dan has kindly let me share a few,
We are holding a portrait day on Saturday 12th November at Country Brides Dover. This is a great opportunity to get some of your Christmas presents arranged nice and early. Portraits sessions are available for families or individuals.
There may be some availability on the day but I would advise booking your session in advance. I can only offer these bargain price canvas deals on portrait days.
* Option 1 - £90 - Up to 30 minutes of photography - you then get to choose your favourite picture which is printed on a large 60x40 cm canvas
* Option 2 - £120 - Up to 30 minutes of photography - you then get to choose your favourite picture which is printed on a large 60x40 cm acrylic
* Additional 60x40 Canvas £60 * Additional 60x40 Acrylic £90 * Disc of images from the session £25 - Please note these are low resolution images suitable for internet use. * Framed 12x8 Prints £25
If you would prefer a non studio portrait we are also taking bookings for outside portrait sessions at a location of your choice. Prices start at £140 for a one hour session with a large 60x40cm canvas.
A small selection of images from a publicity shoot at The Railway Bell, River for Gorgeous to Go. Model: Natalie Eacersall Makeup: Lucy Moat Wardrobe: Jen Sutton - Country Brides.
I work with a very talented make-up artist, Gemma Parnell AKA Make-up by Gem. Together we offer a makeover and photoshoot parties - we call the service Profilepix. The recipe is simple, get some friends together, we come to you, Gem does the make up and I take some nice pictures. On this occasion it was Nikki's hen night - needless to say we had a great time and have some fabulous images.
Facebook fans will already have seen news of our new venture. We have teamed up with Gemma Parnell - Make-up by Gem to launch Profilepix. Everyone wants to look their best in their profile picture and why shouldn't you?
How does it work? It is so simple.....We come to you.....
You have a make-over by Gemma Parnell (Make-up by Gem) using the latest products and techniques making sure you look your absolute best, then, you have a mini photoshoot with Alan Langley (Dover Design Photography) using our portable studio offering high key white background or contemporary back-lit black. Alternatively we can take a more traditional image in your home, garden or work place - the choice is yours
1. Party Time .... Get a group of friends together, have your make-up applied professionally and have a fun, professional photoshoot!. At just £25 per person (minimum of six people required). This Profilepix party option is the perfect girls night in, birthday party or hen night! You will all receive two Internet friendly images each mailed to you with the option to purchase prints from your very own password protected Profilepix gallery.
2. Pamper Me ..... This is the self indulgent option just for you and why not - you're worth it! Profilepix Pamper me is an extra special make-over and professional photoshoot in the comfort of your own home from just £100. Why not arrange for us to come round before that special big night out and be treated like a VIP? This is also a great idea as a present for that special someone too! With this option, you will receive up to ten Internet friendly images emailed to you with the option to purchase prints from your very own password protected Profilepix gallery.
3. Work it!! .... Tired of your company pictures or business networking profile, we come to you and radically transform your online presence from just £25 per person. Please contact us for further details and tailored quotes.